~EnV~Come Home ~EnV~Come Home

This track gets me going...it's as simple as that! Fists pumping, guns out, wave em' in the air like you just don't care! (I mean hands in the shape of guns), esp. at the MASSIVE drop towards the end.
Been a long time fan, you are one of many producers who have inspired me to follow the path of music, and for that I thank you!
Keep it up!

ps: The reason I posted on one of your older tracks is because I wanted to go back in time and revisit the first time I heard this track. Even now it brings me great memories!

I have been listening to your newer tracks and they are awesome too! you should consider dj'ing if you don't do it already. I think a lot of your tracks would be awesome crowd controllers.

All the best,
JayB

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

awesum!!

more pure and epic awesomeness yet again from ParagonX9!! =D
keep it up!! can't wait for more =]

~Del~ Into the Moonlight Remix ~Del~ Into the Moonlight Remix

ok the synths sound good...

the synths sound good, but you need to work on the syncronisation of the whole piece. and you need to be able to make it sound good on normal speakers or ear/headphones such that don't have subs.

the reason i said you need to work on syncronisation, is that towards the end the instruments seemed to come in at all different timings.

ps: i know it's hard to syncronise your own synths whith the beats (but it is possible to make half steps and wuater steps etc.)

good luck in future creations! =]

Delorean100 responds:

Thanks a bunch. Yea... Im going to to set up a system that works for me so that it doesnt over power the speakers. And syncing IS my biggest problem.

But otherwise thanks for the positive and helpful feedback

-Delorean-

Peace and Betrayal Peace and Betrayal

calming

for some reason i feel myself flying over desert plain, atop a canyon miles high, ruins which look ancient buried in the sand. and then suddenly i'm master cheif on halo....i know it's strange, it just reminded me of halo somehow...
something futuristic about it too...mysterious =]

love the use of the synths =] instant 8/10 for that, and it seemed to get better the more i listened, it's like there's some vibe to it...so 10/10!!
there's so much i could say! but i'll leave it at that.

once again nice work.

SafHaz responds:

Some desert ruins eh? I think I get were your coming from. As for the master chief....we'll he's just awsome :) Thanks for the comment!

ParagonX9 - HyperioxX ParagonX9 - HyperioxX

=) love it

i was gonna give up making music, but i reckon i'll be making more now. =)

PS: [any advice would be greatly appreciated...please? ;)]

(i worship you!! =D)

~EnV~ Forever ~EnV~ Forever

i'll tell you what i think...

IT FUCKING RULES!! =D
KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!! ;D

~EnV~Everywhere ~EnV~Everywhere

i fucking love the sound of heavy kick!!

you just gave me massive inspiration to start making music again =)
if you could ever offer any tips it would be gladly appreciated.

keep up the most extravigantly awesome work =D

rockin' steady ;)

nice =)

ahah pretty funky
i like the title too

keep it up

Magnetized (Remix) Magnetized (Remix)

right on!

yeah K-DUB! I'm diggin it =)
keep it up =D

[ps: maybe make that initial bass line a bit more subtle] ;)