:: Squirrel Songs III :: :: Squirrel Songs III ::

hahaha couldn't stop laughing...again =D
keep it up

:: Squirrel Songs II :: :: Squirrel Songs II ::

damn! =)

you should really make an album for these songs. i bet they would sell. =)

Amityville Toaster Amityville Toaster

fav episode

love this. baha =)

Transmigration Transmigration

very enjoyable

great for killing time, could play it over and over again =) made to appeal to the audience, great work. (great use of transitions as well) ;)

Orange Runner Orange Runner

simply awesome!

simply awesome! i found it really addictive. for a first game this is really well made. =D simple and enjoyable ;)

~EnV~Come Home ~EnV~Come Home

This track gets me going...it's as simple as that! Fists pumping, guns out, wave em' in the air like you just don't care! (I mean hands in the shape of guns), esp. at the MASSIVE drop towards the end.
Been a long time fan, you are one of many producers who have inspired me to follow the path of music, and for that I thank you!
Keep it up!

ps: The reason I posted on one of your older tracks is because I wanted to go back in time and revisit the first time I heard this track. Even now it brings me great memories!

I have been listening to your newer tracks and they are awesome too! you should consider dj'ing if you don't do it already. I think a lot of your tracks would be awesome crowd controllers.

All the best,
JayB

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

awesum!!

more pure and epic awesomeness yet again from ParagonX9!! =D
keep it up!! can't wait for more =]

~Del~ Into the Moonlight Remix ~Del~ Into the Moonlight Remix

ok the synths sound good...

the synths sound good, but you need to work on the syncronisation of the whole piece. and you need to be able to make it sound good on normal speakers or ear/headphones such that don't have subs.

the reason i said you need to work on syncronisation, is that towards the end the instruments seemed to come in at all different timings.

ps: i know it's hard to syncronise your own synths whith the beats (but it is possible to make half steps and wuater steps etc.)

good luck in future creations! =]

Delorean100 responds:

Thanks a bunch. Yea... Im going to to set up a system that works for me so that it doesnt over power the speakers. And syncing IS my biggest problem.

But otherwise thanks for the positive and helpful feedback

-Delorean-